We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
We booked this hotel with BA using our Avios points and at the time of booking there was an early bird offer. I've read a lot of reviews about this hotel and am going to list my comments below hoping that it will help:-
Very nice hotel,staff helpful we stayed the beginning of January and had a junior suite with a nice kitchen and bathroom 95%of rooms have sea views I was in the other 5% which was on the side of building but it didnt matter as we...More
We arrived at the Regency Club Hotel and decided after an early start to eat in the hotel. The Yacht Club restaurant was lovely. My husband had pork and I had sea bass. Both beautifully cooked and well presented and tasty. With wine circa 39...More
Stayed for 3 nights in a junior sweet with Sea View. The rooms were excellent and had stunning views.Only disappointment is lack of WIfi in rooms or even the option to buy data and the lack of provision of ant toiletries apart from soap.Balcony was...More
My mom lives in Funchal so I visited her with my sister from Las Vegas .
Let me keep it short, I was 5 months pregnant and they gave me horrible stinky room on the back with construction view and noise ... I begged them...More
US$85 - US$157 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#42 Luxury Hotel in Funchal
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HostelWorld, TravelUp, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madeira Regency Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.