We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We stayed in room 304. It was a perfect, clean and spacious room for a family of four. Close to kitchen and restrooms/showers. The hostel was very close, within walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Bus stop number 9 was across the street and...More
its not far from center, 10 minutes walk. Rooms to the street are loud, even when festival there and there get celebrated all night. kitchen is clean, shower with no window, in my room washbasin only but light not runing, so preparing difficult. IN shower...More
- perfect location! just cross the road to Laugavegur st. (main shopping st)
- guesthouse is on the 3rd floor of the building though
- toilets and showers are separated and enough for guess, never had to wait
- kitchen is good, some little...More
Glad that this guesthouse was not fully-booked, since you share bathrooms including toilets with others. Location is great if you dont have a car. We did have it, and that made us think why did we need to sleep so near the city center after...More
- The room had a strong smell of dust and was way too hot (we had to stop the heating and open the window for some hours in order to be able to sleep there). The shared showers and toilets were not clean and had...More
US$102 - US$178 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your 101 Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.