We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The location is fine - near to a public transport.
In the room: TV was not working, remote control either, the toiled wasn't clean (a lot of hair on the shower and broken shower). When the toilet door was closed it wouldn't open anymore -...More
- The beds and the beddings are very comfortable.
- The bathroom is small, but has everything you might need. Towels, shower gel - even hot water. :'D
- Clean rooms and cleaning during the stay.
- The heating works well, and the windows...More
The way to reach hotel, was quiet convenient. The tram stops right in front of the hotel.
- The entrance to the rooms was extremely dark
- What the hotel is showing as picture for the hotel is totally different from the reality.
Great location, close to main station and in front of the entrance to hotel you have bus stop!
First impression wasn't so good: muslim zone, bad smeel at the hol. But room was clean and modern, bathroom also. People was very nice (from Turkey and...More
it's was Turkish district, but I didn't know about that. Ms on reception didn't speak English. Room was horrible. I thought that bed linen didn't wash after previous people and didn't ironing. On the pillowcase there were 20 large holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!20!!!!!. TV didn't work, why I...More
US$51 - US$185 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arnes Hotel Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.