We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Have been here thrice. Simple budget hotel. Nothing fancy about it. Simple food. Stay overnight and bless yourself. On the outskirts of the city. Reasonably priced. Its actually a highway hotel. Drop in and leave.
I will reiterate what another guest said
- Hotel staff were terrible liars. They kept telling us someone would come by to clean the toilets, which were filthy, even though they had no intention of sending anyone.
- They seemed to either not understand, or...More
First point to be noted- It's a banquet for marriages, and good for that purpose only! However for visiting Agra, it's been a poor choice-
1. Located at the outskirt of Agra [Gwalior road]; takes 20 minutes in Auto to reach Tajmahal area [reserved autos...More
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
This business uses tools provided by TripAdvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one.
Worst Hotel I've ever been to, following are feedbacks:
- Hotel staff is not educated enough to read the voucher and check the room type later they ask for extra money
- Voucher says Buffet Breakfast but the Hotel staff says Buffet means just one...More
building and structure is very beautiful, well furnished, co operating staff, but very far from the city. and also far from railway station. best for own car travelers. not suitable for those travelling by railways or by air.
US$15 - US$18 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Om Sai Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.