We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
- The pool, very clean all the time
- The outside area of the room full of trees and plants
- The balcony
- However is near the center is very quiet inside
- Room and bathroom old and need improvement
Well, the price gives you an idea of what you're paying for.
- Rooms are dirty and stink of damp, toilets are disgusting, and bed linen are old, stained and worn out. Pillows are disastrous. Wifi works only at reception. Bugs around, but well, we...More
The reason for my low score is because the room we checked into wasn't the cleanest. The bathroom was pretty dirty, especially the mirror, you couldn't actually see yourself for the dirt. However we are two young travelers, and not looking for luxury. The staff...More
Would only recommend this place for a short stay or for people who don't mind cold showers and smelly damp rooms. If as much upkeep was put into the rooms as it was their garden/pool area then the place would be cool. The pool is...More
This place is super cheap and for someone on a small budget. You can not really complain considering the price however the rooms do smell and are old and gross. The pool and staff are nice, they do need to invest in the rooms and...More
US$10 - US$37 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Suka Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.