We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The hotel is modern, with great design and excellent customer service...clearly the owner or manager has lived abroad and brought back some cool design and ideas.
The hotel has direct access to golds gym which was also nice.
It is part of a nice mall...More
I had a great stay at the TS Suites Surabaya hotel. It is in a very convenient location, which is beside a shopping mall, but too far from the airport. but its ok. it was really entertaining me bcoz it has a lots of facility...More
Very very very satisfying!! The best budget hotel I've ever stayed. The room is very nice, clean, and comfortable. I really love the "secret" bathroom though. LOL.
The complimentary snack were satisfying, especially for my son. This is a very good hotel for family with...More
For the umpteenth time, I have long stay in this hotel.
Overall, I feel comfort and satisfied with the services, cause I have new standard of hotel since I stay in TS for the first time. And if you would fix some services (including Laundry...More
Very satisfying! The location is very strategic, it has lots of facilities (gym, cafe, entertainment, grocery shopping--no swimming pool, sadly). The bed was really comfortable, although my concern was that the bathroom was unlockable. We arrived at 9 o'clock and they gladly let us check...More
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers.
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
Business Centre with Internet Access
Refrigerator in room
Things to do
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
US$70 - US$120 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#2 Business Hotel in Surabaya
#2 Family Hotel in Surabaya
#4 Romantic Hotel in Surabaya
#7 Luxury Hotel in Surabaya
#7 Spa Hotel in Surabaya
Family Rooms ,
Accessible rooms ,
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Smoking rooms available
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your TS Suites Surabaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
1. In terms of the view, which is a better choice, the city view or the Square view
2. How far is Mount Bromo from TS Suite and what is the taxi fare for a return trip to Mount Bromo
3. Is the breakfast served that really bad as most guests complaint about it
4. Which floor is the best floor to stay
6 May 2015|
AnswerShow all 3 answersHide all answers
Are you sure you want to delete this question?
Response from LiverpoolFans | Reviewed this property |
1. Any view is good in my opinion. Myself, I would prefer the street/city view. Simply because it has less noise since the square has a club that would be quite loud during the night. But square view has better view compared... More
1. Any view is good in my opinion. Myself, I would prefer the street/city view. Simply because it has less noise since the square has a club that would be quite loud during the night. But square view has better view compared to the street view, so it's really up to your choice.
2. Bromo is very far, I would say it is more than 2 hours drive from Surabaya. Basically any hotels in Surabaya is far from Bromo, you would be better staying in Malang if you want to visit Bromo
3. Well it's not bad, but not great either. If you have stayed in other 4/5 stars hotel then the quality of breakfast, especially in terms of choices, is quite poor. Taste wise, it is okay. Not exceptional, but okay.
4. I would recommend 6th floor and up. If you want to have the square facing room, then the higher you can get the better. Street view should be no problem if you get lower level rooms