We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewsnegev desertliving roomhiking trailsgreat hikinga hot water bottleother guestshelped us planwell equipped kitchencamel hillstayed longerenjoyed my staygreat place to staytwo nightscomfortable bedsramon cratermain buildingmin walk
This is a back packers hostel with the staff standard of a quality hotel. We were greeted on arrival with the offer of a soft drink, tea or coffee. They were genuinely interested in their guests. The advice they gave us for getting the most...More
I spent 4 nights in Green Backpacker and it was definitely one of my best experiences during my stay in Israel! As it was already said, in this place you feel more like in somebody's house and that was the atmosphere I felt throughout my...More
We stayed here for a few nights (in a private ensuite) and so had a lot of chance to really get to know this hostel. It's got a great location, since it's right across the road from Mt. Carmel (and the bus stop!). The facilities...More
I really enjoyed my stay at the Green Backpackers. Lee was very helpful and answered all my emails promptly.
The hostel is quite quirky - very environmentally aware and with an honesty box for visitors who want to take food or drinks. They have some...More
Spent 45 minutes registering. Reception lady, is genuinely warm and really nice. But the guy.. manager or owner.. not sure, is a bigot, false with his fake put up smile. Don't feel comfortable and settled when you book there, that guy will make up anything.....More
Thank Neshama Z
Response from TheGreenBMR, Owner at The Green BackpackersResponded February 27, 2018
I am the owner of the hostel. My name is Lee and I am a woman.
I suspect you never stayed at my hostel and I believe you are simply repeating someone else's alleged experience.
We never throw anyone to the street. Even...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"If you are in you 70's as we are double room is a good idea!"