We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
This hostel tries very hard: it is friendly, very clean, green, has a book exchange, videos, free coffee and a good vibe. Our only gripe is that it was the most expensive place we have stayed in Israel for the facilities. The room was comfortable...More
Response from TheGreenBMR, Lee at The Green BackpackersResponded 25 June 2017
Thank you for your review.
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the vibe and cleanliness. These are things we are very proud of, and will continue to work hard so that travelers will enjoy them.
Israel is an expensive...More
The location is directly across from the bus stop, which made getting here so easy for those without a car. The directions on the hostel's website are also really good with pictures and everything.
The hostel is also directly across from the crater and Camels...More
Homely and comfortable atmosphere. Kitchen is a bit crowded at morning but everyone find a spot easily. The owners are very friendly and gave us great trails advises. Definitely recommend for solo, couples and small groups.
Mitzpe Ramon is an interesting little town on the...More
I didn't know I could be so comfortable in a place so soon after arriving. The staff and guests are so friendly and inviting that everyone becomes friends after only a few minutes of meeting. I also got a ton of advice about hikes and...More
Green Backpackers is a fabulous place to stay. The staff is welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful . The facilities are very nice, clean, comfortable, with a well equipped kitchen. My husband and I had a private room with en suite bath, possibly the only one they...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"