We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We stayed 3 nights at Aconcagua hotel ,
Our room was terrible ... bathroom was the worst ....ho. my god ... mattress is terribble ... my back was broken !
Lobby lounge is ok ...
Good things about it is the staffs at the reception...More
My husband and I stayed 3 nights in the apartment with our 10 month old baby. It is in a good location near the shopping street. The rooms are a bit old and noisy but all in all clean and confortable. The staff is helpful...More
I would not recommend it .. if you need a good coffee and a bit of breakfast in the morning.. it is so bad that actually does not deserve the name breakfast at all ..
also apsolutely overprríxed hotel ..
it is no more than...More
- Great wifi
- Great view if you get a river side room
- Central location close to everything
- Full channels TV selection
- Clean and tidy
- Queen bed was very hard to sleep on (very firm mattress)
- Bathroom tiny...More
I would never recommend this hotel to someone,
1. Our room faced the street and it was NOISY to the 9th degree. to make matters worse, our room was stuffy and hot and you could not open the window to air things out as the...More