We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Needed .room in a hurry. Didn't look at reviews. Big mistake. Office staff friendly, close to Disney and room itself seemed clean but beyond that I can't say anything good. Building as a whole is run down. Helicopter taking off next door constantly during the...More
Lets start with the "positive":
- The staff at the reception desk was great! Polite, kind, professional and efficient! I felt bad for them to work for this type of establishment where the owner doesn't invest anything in to make it better, while they have...More
1) Less neatness. Used slippers all the days
2) No drinking water available for free (Need to buy it from dispenser). I bought bottles from nearby Walmart
3) Air cooler unit is very old and not much effective
4) small Microwave & is also very...More
The room looked clean, decor was outdated, old furniture.
I stayed 2 nights and it was not worth the price I paid.
Booked at the last minute so too late to cancel.
The Wi-Fi was a joke, only works in the lobby.
Breakfast was a...More
This place is a dump. Robin was the only bright thing when I checked in, and it went down hill from there. The maintence man was rude to no end. There was no phone in the room, TV was snowy, no stopper for the tub...More
US$42 - US$71 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Magic Castle Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.