We stayed a week. I went to the office every day from day one amount for a refund and to speak to Management but was ignored. Bugs crawled on us in our sleep and was all over the food plus housekeeping never once brought toilet paper or clean towels. Won't return. Picture of under the bed was room when first came in... Filty
This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. There were roaches crawling on me nightly that would wake me up. I put down glue board traps next to each side of the bed to catch them (pictures included). The place was filthy. There was some sort of a clear glue all over the old, dark yellow (used to be white) shower curtain liner which had caught about a dozen roaches in it. I replaced the shower curtain liner. Literally, I went to Walmart and bought a new one and hung it up and threw away the old one. The refrigerator didn't work. The smoke detector was beeping every 30 seconds from a low battery, so I just took it down. There was a roach in the microwave when I first used it. The TV was from 1990 I think. No batteries in the remote control. I put some in there for them. The sink didn't drain and filled up just quickly washing my hands. The toilet leaked so the water was constantly running, which kept me up at night as well. The tub has some sort of a mold all around it. Cigarette burns and stains on the blanket. I didn't want to see what was underneath. I put my own comforter down on top of the bedding and slept on top. Drug needles on the ground by the dumpsters. Trash and filth everywhere. Just walk in the lobby area and look at the elevator where there's no wall on one side so you could fall out or be killed while the elevator is going up or down. And the place just stinks to high hell in the room. There was also nice graffiti on the wall in the bathroom area, did I mention that? Lots of kids and families actually live here and one toddler ran back and forth across the floor (my ceiling) in the room above me, shaking the walls until at least 2:00am every night. Unbelievable place. It should be shut down. I'll sleep in my car for a better experience.…
This is not a hotel. This is a flophouse for homeless and struggling people. It's quiet enough but you lock your door and mind your own business. Management changes almost weekly BUT the maid and handyman are amazing people who do their work well and with a smile. Please, if you stay here, be aware that this is it's own type of community. The same goes for the Super 8 and La Qunita next door. If you're looking for a nice hotel for your family THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.
Stayed and paid for 1 week 02/16/2018. walked in microwave was broken, room not cleaned, no towels no toilet paper, found meth pipes in dresser drawer, fire alarm in room disconnected laying on refrigerator but going off every five minute and worst off all covered in coach roaches in the bed,, all over walls, in microwave in bathroom crawling on us because I called for new room and I was told there was no room available and had to wait until morning to talk to management. They tried to put me in new room same problem and would not give me refund and was told they had the coach roach problem under control better. I have shared 5 photos but I have over 50 photo of the coach roaches in a 2 hour session
Did not have clean carpets what so ever! If you take a shower and you walk on the carpet after your feet will turn black. We had multiple instances with police coming and arresting people when we were told not to worry about police. Watched a guy run from the police and had about 10+ cops there. Crazy. I wouldn't recommend. Spend 20 extra dollars and get a better hotel.