51 - 55 of 274 reviews
The halls smelled like an ashtray. The room was sprayed with something to cover an odor which was horrible. I had to leave the window open to disapate the odor.
We stayed here while visiting family. Our room was clean and the staff couldn't have been nicer. The pool was small and unappealing so we didn't use it. It was a fine place to sleep and then go enjoy the day in the area. We...More
It's a good place just to sleep. It didn't have a fridge, microwave, or a blower dryer in the room. The facility was decent, though.
"Ask to see the room before you take it so you can see if it is clean or actually a smoking room."