We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We had stayed a couple of years ago in their "Superman " room and really had a good experience so we were pretty disappointed with our recent stay last night. This time we were in the "Golden Girls" room and were very excited to try...More
This was my first visit to Truth or Consequences. The town is a little rundown and you can see that it used to be a huge tourist attraction, not sure why people don't come here anymore. Our room at Blackstone was small, very cute. The...More
This was our first time here. My husband surprised me with an early anniversary present ...a 2 night stay in the Golden Girls Suite.
I absolutely loved it, and didnt want to leave. Ehrn trying to check out, ee sat there and chatted with Gracie...More
We had spent 2 days at Bosque del Apache, camping in our van. Only 40 minutes away was T or C. We needed a relaxing soak and found the Blackstone Hot Springs. The large room with the "waterfall" and steam room was very peaceful and...More
Santa and the Mrs. are heading to T or C for their annual pre-season soak. Santa loves to spend a few days relaxing at the Blackstone before the busy season. Everyone at the Blackstone is so kind and accommodating , making us feel at home....More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Our favorite room is the Golden Girls, 2nd is Jetsons"