We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
My husband & myself just love the Blackstone. We get a room with a large spa in it so we relax & enjoy in the privacy of our own room. We always feel so refreshed when we stay & plan to visit again and again.
We've been to the Blackstone two times & will continue to come back for it truly is the most fun & relaxing hot spring experiences we've ever had. But I have to relate this extraordinary event. Our trip coincided with the Season 3 premiere of...More
This was our first visit, but definitely not the last. We stayed in the studio and relaxed the entire time. When we weren't soaking we were relaxing with a movie. It was perfect for us to recharge before back to school. I love that the...More
We've been guests at the Blackstone a few times each year for the past 3. Never disappoints. Absolutely perfect place to escape, relax, recharge. If comfortable beds and the great, in-room hot springs tubs were all there was; it would be enough. But, we also...More
1 Thank JMofo
Response from BlackstoneManager, Owner at Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & BathsResponded 7 January 2013
Thank you so much for the high rating AND for taking the time to provide details on why you like Blackstone Hotsprings - we really appreciate it! See you next time. R&R
Great place to getaway and recharge. Close enough for a short drive from Santa Fe and far enough to leave it all behind. Love the in room tubs.
Very comfortable rooms, nice patios. The wet room is a must as part of your stay.
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"I'm not sure you can go wrong with ANY of the rooms! We loved the Studio best."