We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
You will not be disappointed with a stay at Blackstone Hotsprings. All the details have been thought of. The grounds are clean (they encourage barefoot walking around the courtyard), the rooms are clean and well appointed. And, don't miss the "wet room". What a great...More
Response from BlackstoneManager, Guest Relations Manager at Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & BathsResponded 17 September 2012
Thank you James & Paul - it's true, bare feet are encouraged at Blackstone! Glad you took us up on that one. : ) Be well, Rob & Ralph
A comfortable place to stay and the themed rooms are fun. Loved how the mineral water felt but it was way too hot for us - we filled up tub and let water sit for an hour before we got into it. The patio is...More
My husband and I stayed in the Jetsons Room. Loved being able to bathe in the huge tub at our convenience as many times as we wanted- very, very relaxing baths! A simple, "cool" place to visit with a friendly staff and a pretty and...More
The staff was very pleasant but was not happy with the experience. We found cockroaches in the room. The manager did speak with me and told me the atmosphere is a magnet to these critters but I was totally grossed out. We ended up leaving...More
This is one wonderful place to stay. The mineral spring water enters your own personal tub in your own personal room at 106 degrees. Yes, a bit warm but relaxation and sleep-inducing. We stayed in the Roy Rogers room - yup, complete with framed photos...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Our favorite room is the Golden Girls, 2nd is Jetsons"