We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The quality and amenities at this 'resort' were totally unexpected. It is quite charming, indeed. The courtyard is very pleasant. The room was fantastic - everything about it. Comfy bed, luxurious towels and robes. I couldn't have been more pleased. I definitely plan to return....More
This treasured getaway is perfectly wonderful. A classy & clean alternative to other properties in the region. The rooms are tastefully decorated with simple elegance. Every amenity needed for a short stay. Friendly staff. We were well taken care of. The mineral bath in the...More
My husband and I have stayed here twice, for a week at a time. The place is great. The rooms are large, comfortable and attractive with fridge, microwave, wi--fi and great coffee. Each unit has a tub that can be filled with the hot springs...More
This quiet and beautiful hot spring hotel is extremely unique and relaxing. First off, each room has a theme of popular TV shows such as I Love Lucy and the Roy Rogers Show. It's like taking a step back in time will all the pictures...More
I stumbled upon the Blackstone. I was greeted by a great lady, Margarite who showed me around the place and booked my stay. I was fortunate to stay in the Roy Rogers themed room. Clean, roomy, cable TV, good coffee, comfortable bed, great tub, etc.,...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"ask for the quiet end of the building by the waterfall room"