We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Location is good. Amidst coffee estate and has a very good all round view. Rooms are spacious.
Here are significantly lacking aspects
1. No amenities like AC, TV and consistent UPS
2. Hygene in kitchen is a big concern. Everything belonging to maids (socks, bedspreads...More
1. Soft spoken owners
2. Excellent food
3. Very good surrounding view
1. No security - only a dog for security in deep forest.
2. Room doors not maintained well. Latch was very difficult to open n close. Another door infested...More
The Golden Harvest Homestay was good experience. The place is located in Virajpet, a little diversion from Madikeri.
Positives: (1) Very serene location and the misty mornings are something to look forward to. (2) Caring Property owners Mr. Nachappa and his mother (one can almost...More
The Golden Harvest Homestay was an amazing experience. The place is located in Hudikeri & in the woods. If someone is looking to cut out from daily hussle bussle then this is the place to be in with sometime mobile network not there when you...More
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
This business uses tools provided by TripAdvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one.
We are a couple and we were looking for a nice homestay for our extended weekend(3 nights) in October. We booked this estate based on good recommendations from other tripadvisors, and we were not at all disappointed. In fact, it was a memorable experience.