I highly recommend that you just keep on driving to another hotel. The rugs were so dirty that I never took my socks off........yuck! The room smelled like must, the bathroom was so small that the toilet was virtually unusable. There were no places to eat nearby.......just not worth the budget price.
I booked my room at booking.com a few months before our stay. Luckily I printed out my confirmation. It was a busy weekend for the area, so I understood waiting in line. When they pulled up my reservation, they wanted to charge me for a second day that I had cancelled a week after booking it, not only canceling it on booking.com but contacting their office and sending them the cancelation confirmation via email. After getting that straight, they wanted to charge 14% tax on the room, never heard of such a thing. Luckily my confirmation papers had the tax included and state a total price for the room, They wanted a $100 and my confirmation stated $87, big difference. Now for the room - it is good for a quick stay, and we would stay again. It was clean, there were no mini fridges in the room, the tub didn't drain well, and the water tasted awful. Be sure to take soap and other toiletries, what is in the room, doesn't really help. Other than the mix up at the front desk, which the person got a little crappy with me, it was good.…
This place is so run down, I don't care if a place is old if it is taken care of. This place is not one of them. The owners evidently do not care about this motel at all. When we checked in there was 18" hairs all over the bathroom, the toilet had not been cleaned, when checking the bed I pulled off the bedspread and there was a worm on the.sheet. No fitted sheet so we were constantly fighting the sheet all night. There is so much dust along the walls it is very visible, the staff was very nice and helpful. The air conditioner was so loud it woke us up every time it came on. Do yourself a favor and go a mile away to the Country View Motel, my son stayed there, it is old but very taken care of.
Opened the door to the room, greeted by a horribly stained and wrinkled carpet. We requested a smoking room, and it was apparently also pet friendly, as there was old kibble in the corner. The noise of the aged ac unit drowned out the sound of the running commode. Towels were stained, purposefully did not look at bed linens or mattresses. We went prepared, and had our own towels, linens, blankets, slippers and pillows, thanks to reading reviews on trip advisor. The bath itself was clean, the appliances worked, and the area was quiet.
We checked in and went into the room. The picture was covered in mold and my husband has asthma and can't breathe around it. Then we went into another room and the carpet looks like it has water damage.