We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1. Its location is great: 5' away from the port and from Batsi (ideal place for drinks, dinner etc). It is in a very good spot to visit all the beaches of Andros (north, south, east & west).
2. It is in a very quiet...More
1. Location: very close to one of the best, organised beaches on the island.
2. View: Try the upper floor rooms for a wider range of the bay
3. Clean and Well taken care of...
4. Value for money
5. Close to Batsi and the...More
Let's start with the location: Ionia Studios is conveniently placed 1,5 km from Gavrio, the port of Andros, close to the main road, and only 500 m from the marvelous beach of Agios Petros.
The hotel complex itself is really picturesque, architecturally respecting the traditional...More
Spacious and nicely decorated rooms with nice view and modern furniture. Friendly and professional reception well organized ( computerized booking etc). Friendly cleaners come every day and do their duty leaving a clean room. Parking space enough but could be better placed. Short walk 6...More
Well, there are two things that matter when we are on vacations. The premises and the services. We give 4,5 stars to ionia studios for both!
Ionia Studios are located in a quiet place between Batsi and Gavrio, very close to the organised beach of...More
US$44 - US$94 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ionia Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.