1 - 5 of 537 reviews
This hotel is a home away from home. The staff here is just amazing & always a pleasure to work with!
Room smelled like cigarettes, free breakfast was a disappointment and the fire alarm went off at 05:30 AM and the fire department never showed up.
Stay was horrible. Had to clean own room. Prostitutes creeping around. I have kids!!!! Had to buy bug spray for gnats in room. Got sick from Black mold on ceiling. 4am fire in building ,alarms ranged and they lied and said false alarm. When we...More
"Put the breakfast sausage biscuit in the micro first to warm it up, then in the toaster to finish it off."