We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The room is really cheap if you book the tour with it. It is far away from the train station and bus station. But no problem! Free transport is available. There is a restaurant too. The food is delicious and cheap. My room was very...More
An amazing family run place, trips were well organised and the food was great. The one and a half day tour was excellent, the guides were fun, knowledgeable and fantastic with our children. The rooms were fine and a cold shower is refreshing after a...More
Got scammed by an official bus ticket agent at the Bangkok Morchit Mai bus station, not by Greenleaf guesthouse.
On Tu. Aug. 1, at 11:15am, I showed up at the third floor, window #49, to buy a bus ticket to Pak Chong. The female agent...More
Just few hours from Bangkok it's a must do. The guide was really funny and he knows his job. There were leeches in the jungle but we were fully equiped and it was easy to avoid them.
We did full day and half day, this...More
We did both tours and it was very interesting, very fun and very entertaining. We were with our young kids aged 4, 6 and 8yo. We saw lots of animals (just some sample pictures). We really like the bats !
The guides are very nice,...More
1) we took the 8:30ish a.m. train from Ayuthaya to Pakchong and it took about 2 hours, this I can confirm. There's different types of train, from faster to very slow. I got the timetable. I'll try to send it to... More
1) we took the 8:30ish a.m. train from Ayuthaya to Pakchong and it took about 2 hours, this I can confirm. There's different types of train, from faster to very slow. I got the timetable. I'll try to send it to you.
2) if you don't want to miss the afternoon tour, you should arrive at Packchong by 1p.m. That's what the hotel suggested to us. There will be someone waiting for you for sure.
3) the aircon rooms at the back were 1,000 baths I think in December 2015. We were not staying there, but a French couple showed us. The rooms are bigger and look more comfy than the basic one at 300 baths. Not sure I'd call them "luxurious" though. Remember that the Greenleaf is a backpacker hotel.
4) The advantage of this hotel is that they are VERY WELL organized. The guides got the eyes to find all kind of animals. With luck, you might see elephants like we did. They seem to go in places where nobody else is going, even when the park is full with people.
5) Night tour from 3 p.m. to 8p.m more of less; day tour from 9a.m. to 5 or 6p.m. If you ask them you'll have a better idea.
6) going back to the train station after the day tour shouldn't be a problem. They surely had the same request before.
7) Enjoy the food there. It's good.
Hope that helps