We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We took a standard fan room for 2 nights at The Bruce. The location is great- they do have access to the beach, but we decided to walk about 30-40 minutes down to Paliton Beach Marine Sanctuary instead as that was a great location. Across...More
Thank Angela S
Response from THEBRUCERESORT, Front Office Manager at The BruceResponded 3 weeks ago
Hello Miss Angela,
Thank you for your feedback. We are already considering in putting a ceiling to the standard rooms after the on going construction to address the issue of the noise that can be heard from the other room.
We hope to see you...More
Stayed here for 1 night at The Treehouse
1. Somehow far from the port. Tricy ride going here costs 250.
2. Beers available for sale at front desk but just until 9pm
3. Not so clean beachfront
4. The treehouse's toilet is seperate...More
1. Location -Located in San Juan where you can find most of the restaurants and attractions in Siquijor
2. Spacious room - We got the fan room for 900+/night via Agoda with Hot and Cold shower
3. Beach front
4. Free kayak use
I stayed at The Bruce on Siquijor for 2 nights. I just loved the treehouse. It is not too small and has a veranda where you can chill out in the shade. You need to use the 'shared bathrooms' (no warm water, no toilet seat),...More
Brought my family here and they loved it! Resort is located in San Juan beach and about 1 hr from Siquijor port. It is a beachfront which have free kayak use on a first come- first serve basis because its limited to 3 only. Wifi...More