Comfortable room. Very clean. Parking lot looks a bit shady. Pleasant staff. It's not the Four Seasons, but for the reasonable price it worked for us. I would stay there again without hesitation...
- The 1890 House Museum37 Tompkins St, Cortland, New York
- CNY Living History Center4386 US Route 11, Cortland, New York
- Lime Hollow Nature Center338 McLean Rd, Cortland, New York
- Cortland Rural Cemetery110 Tompkins St, Cortland, New York
- Suggett House Museum and Kellogg Memorial Research Center25 Homer Ave, Cortland, New York
- No results found