Broadbeach Hotelsand Places to Stay
- Best ValueProperties ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data, including traveller ratings, confirmed availability from our partners, prices, booking popularity, location and personal user preferences.
- Traveller RankedHighest rated hotels on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
- Distance to city centreSee properties located closest to the centre first with confirmed availability for your dates from our partners
With balmy days around the corner, summer is the perfect time to hit the trademark golden beaches of Broadbeach. Pack your shades and sunhat, and spend a day soaking in the briny air by the coast, before ducking into a nearby bar or bistro over at the Broadbeach Strip to cool off from the afternoon heat.
Can’t get enough of Gold Coast’s beaches? Hitch a ride on the light rail, which connects Broadbeach to the neighboring Surfers Paradise, where you can swim and surf along the 2-kilometer stretch of golden sand and rolling surf.
Learn to hang ten at the Broadbeach Surf School, which offers both private and group surfing lessons for new and amateur surfers alike.
On rainy days, seek refuge at the Pacific Fair, a one-stop destination for shopaholics. With over 400 new stores, a cinema and a gourmet food court, there’s never a boring moment at one of the largest shopping malls in Australia.
Come March, the temperatures drop and the crowds start to dwindle, making Broadbeach a haven for those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Gold Coast’s iconic theme parks also see special deals this time of year, allowing thrill seekers to get their adrenaline fix without breaking the bank.
Music lovers of all ages flock to the annual Blues on Broadbeach festival happening every May. Expect to catch over 70 acts across 20 stages and venues, which are generally free to attend.
Find out why the Gold Coast is dubbed the “theme park capital of Australia” with a trip to Dreamworld, home to some of the tallest and fastest thrill rides in the world, including the Giant Drop, the tallest free-falling ride in Australia which will have you plummeting a jaw-dropping 39 stories.
If water theme parks are more of your thing, head to the Wet’n’Wild, Australia’s biggest water theme park, where you can plunge seven stories down a speed coaster, or spend an afternoon lazing in a giant wave pool.
Crisp, clear days, cheaper lodging and fewer tourists make visiting Broadbeach a real treat during the winter season. With temperatures between 19°C and 21°C, there’s no better time to be out, whether you’re walking up and down the shopping precincts for some retail therapy or spending a day in the sun on the otherwise crowded Kurrawa Beach.
Take advantage of the cooler weather to conquer the Kokoda Track Memorial Walk, a 3 mile trail where you can step back in time and learn more about the lives of those who fought in World War II.
Catch spectacular acrobatic displays of migrating whales on a cruise off the Gold Coast during the migration season every June along the Humpback Highway.
Relive your childhood at the Level Up Arcade, an amusement center featuring classics like air hockey and pinball, along with newer attractions which are bound to entertain the kids for hours.
Springtime in Broadbeach is easy to love for its comfortably warm sunny days and mild tropical evenings. November also sees windier days, making it perfect for a bit of windsurfing or sailing along the coast.
A trip to Broadbeach is not complete without a visit to the famous arts and crafts markets, held on the first and third Sunday of every month. Mingle with the locals and shop for some souvenirs from over 150 stalls showcasing the best Australian-made products.
Kick off the season of renewal with a picnic at the Cascade Gardens, which its serene rainforest trails and plenty of picnic and barbecue spots overlooking the beautiful Nerang River.
For a memorable evening of side-splitting comedy, book your tickets to the long-running Dracula’s Cabaret, where you’ll be treated to a burlesque-style musical production with elements of B-grade horror genre.
Broadbeach Hotels Information
Hotels in Broadbeach
Hotels Prices From
Travel high season
|Sep - Nov|
Travel low season
|Dec - Feb|
High season avg price
Low season avg price
- Avani Broadbeach Gold Coast Residences, Meriton Suites Broadbeach, and The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast are some of the most popular hotels for travellers looking to stay near G:link. See the full list: Hotels near G:link.
- Popular hotels close to The Star Gold Coast Casino include Avani Broadbeach Gold Coast Residences, Meriton Suites Broadbeach, and Peppers Broadbeach. See the full list: Hotels near The Star Gold Coast Casino.
- Avani Broadbeach Gold Coast Residences, Meriton Suites Broadbeach, and Peppers Broadbeach all received great reviews from families travelling in Broadbeach. See the full list: Broadbeach Family Hotels.
- Some of the most popular hotels with a pool in Broadbeach include Avani Broadbeach Gold Coast Residences, Meriton Suites Broadbeach, and Peppers Broadbeach. See the full list: Hotels with a Pool in Broadbeach.