We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I went there in the month of July so my observations are as per that month.
1) Beautiful green mountains.
2) 2 way road till Dharampur town(9km away from Mall Road, Kasauli)due to which easy to drive on mountains.
3) Mainly 1hr mountain...drive only.
4) Pollution free climate.
5) Rainy season, temperature in July is 20'c at night.
6) Delightful Mountain Views.
7) Places to Visit : Baba balak nath mandir, Manki Point, Sunset Point, Christ Church, Mall Road / Heritage Market.
8) Nearest Railway station : Dharampur.
9) Ek din stay karke, dharampur railway station se shimla ja sakte hai.. Approx 3 ghante ka safar hai.
10) Good hotels can be find on Dharampur - Kasauli Road & Sanawar.
11) This place is basically more suitable for couples who are looking for peaceful lush green hilly area. Jaha unhe zyada areas explore nahi karne bas woh quality time spent karna chathe ho Delhi, chandigarh k pass k area mai..!
Cons : Manki point pe Hanuman JI temple and view acha hai waha se baki kuch Kasauli mai extra ordinary nahi hai explore karne k liye..!
2) Bahut hi choti & bekar mall road hai.
3) If u r coming first time then 1 day stay is enough. You will be bored in 2 days.
4) Better to go Shimla( 67 km from Kasauli highway)More
The city had an old world charm but is now lost to over-crowding, lack of infrastructure and is unable to support the high influx of tourists from nearby cities (most with very poor Civic sense) resulting in pressure on the hills and resources. Unauthorized construction...adds to the chaos and the hills have been ruthlessly desecrated. Was once a nice hill station but now would not recommend a visit in busy season.More
Old Town Cafe was the only decent cafe/restaurant on Kasauli's Mall Road. Its slightly expensive but their cold coffee was good and so was their veg sandwich. Their Chicken Maggi and Rum Ball are to be avoided.This was the only place in that area with...AC and comfortable seats.More
A small tourist place in Himachal and about one hour car trip from Chandigarh is a good destination for honeymooners as well as refreshers for anniversary.
Hotels are good and reasonable . One advantage is you are away from rush places like Simla etc. Road...from highway to Kasauli is narrow but good. Climate is very good at present and feel like grab the pure air and take home.More