We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Dorada Los Cabos

canada
Level Contributor
181 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Dorada Los Cabos

I would like to find out more information on how this timeshare operates, good or bad, as I am looking to buy (on the re-sale market) at this resort; like the location, etc but don't know much about it. If you have any info or know of someone that has a timeshare for sale, much appreciated. Thanks.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,238 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Dorada Los Cabos

Many reviews here

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g152515-d672982…

One recent review mentions that the 2013 maintenance fee is going to be greatly increased, but that the company is keeping that hush hush. I'd be very cautious about buying a resale if that is going to happen. Mexican timeshare companies are not noted for their ethical standards.

B.C.
Level Contributor
995 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Dorada Los Cabos

There are 3 timeshare resorts that include the name of Casa Dorada. One is on Medano Beach, one is also known as Dreams (club casa dorada beach and golf resort) and the other is part of the Hilton(club casa dorada spa and golf resort).

Hope that helps a bit.

Arizona
Level Contributor
878 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Dorada Los Cabos

I would ask to see the current year maintenance fee, and then ask to see the 4-5 past years fees also, to see what the increases have been. Our maint fee was included (diff TS, similar story) when we purchased in 2001. our fee for 2002 was $430 - not too bad, as we have a 2brm 3ba unit on Medano beach in los cabos. for 2012, it was $896 for the year. if we had known the maint fees would rise so much, we never would have purchased back then. being stuck, so to speak, we do exchange with Interval now and have been fortunate to travel a few places we have wanted to go. overall, with purchase price and the maint fees, our weeks now cost us about $1800, which depending on location, can be a pretty good deal, others, not so much. be careful is my advice.

Chihuahua, Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Dorada Los Cabos

i would like to share one week in your hotel i a membre of exotic resorts since augst 2 2012

if is possible send some inforamtion about your hotel i appreciate .

my name is Jorge Seyffert

my e mail is Jseyffer@gcc.com

5. Re: Casa Dorada Los Cabos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 02:37