We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JustFly

St. Albert, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
105 reviews
JustFly

We would like to book a flight through JustFly. Is it legitimate?

109 replies to this topic
London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
24,655 posts
52 reviews
1. Re: JustFly

Good on you for asking before booking, not after!

Legitimate they may be, but a quick search on TripAdvisor for "JustFly" will bring up several threads, most of which contain a litany of complaints.

I would recommend booking directly with the airline, as:

1) the airline will have "live pricing"

2) if anything goes wrong you deal directly with the airline, not a third-party agency whose customer service appears to be somewhat lacking.

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,851 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: JustFly

Yes well done for asking before booking, sadly many folk don't. As Wirewiper says above, JustFly are often mentioned on this forum, and rarely in a good way.

Here is a link to a thread still open, all 45 pages and 442 posts of it :

https:/…81254648

1 post
2 reviews
3. Re: JustFly

Justfly.com is definitely a scam. Run away as fast as you can. After booking a flight online we received a booking confirmation on email from them along with the Airliine Confirmation Codes. Within 24 hours later, we received a notice from Justfly saying that our resevation was cancelled, they say the airline cancelled them and they are not allowed to tell us why. Of course, they let us reschedule, saying the price had gone up $95.20 for our combined ticket. The same thing happened again. They told me that the airline had cancelled it again. I told them to forget it, we were done. I called the airline directly (Air Canada) and they said they had received the reservation the first time and approved it, but Justfly.com had cancelled it. They have no reservations in our name for those dates. I checked with our credit card company and they said Justfly had sent a charge for $1.00 thru already, probably to see if it worked. Then there was a charge on there from the airline. Shame on me for not checking on them in the first place. Don't make the same mistake, RUN. I hope Justfly will not post a useless reply like they will check into the matter and take care of it. They won't.

4. Re: JustFly

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear that you've had issues with your booking. Could you please send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number? We'd like to follow up on this issue for you.

Kind wishes,

JustFly Team

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
24,165 posts
77 reviews
5. Re: JustFly

Oh dear. Complete irony bypass.

6. Re: JustFly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 April 2017, 09:36

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,886 posts
7. Re: JustFly

Cat P you will likely find all your post removed as duplicates

For future whether you book through an agent or direct with the airline you should keep an eye on your booking on the airline's website...I check mine every few days

1 post
8. Re: JustFly

I just flew from Philadelphia to Calgary on West Jet and I booked through justfly.com. After I booked my tickets, I then thought to look at the reviews. Since they are all horrible reviews I was definitely concerned. Long story short, we didn't have any issues other than the time of the layover extending by an hour or so (which justfly notified us a month or so prior through email). I think we may have just gotten lucky as we didn't need to make any changes to dates, times, personal information, etc. Just based on the other reviews, I don't think I would book with them again, but I wanted to write this review to let you know that someone made it to and from their destination without any issues.

Edited: 07 June 2017, 23:12
Lockhart, Texas
Destination Expert
for Austin
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
17 reviews
9. Re: JustFly

With regard to "scam," to be strictly fair, I don't think it can rightly be called a "scam" when their Terms & Conditions clearly say that they might not be any good at giving you what you want:

5. Suitability of travel products and services

On our website, we offer a variety of travel products and services for our customers. However, we do not represent or warrant that any of these travel products and services are or will be suitable and proper for you.

You agree to release us from any claims relative to the travel products and services detailed on our website, including but not limited to claims that these travel products and services are not or were not suitable for you.

Windermere, Florida
2 posts
1 review
10. Re: JustFly

DO NOT USE JUSTFLY.COM !!! I repeat DO NOT USE JUSTFLY.COM and DEF> DO NOT purchase the "insurance" --IT IS NOT insurance --it's just YOU tossing $20 to an empty hole! They will NOT refund your $$$ and only offer what an airline would offer (need a medical doctor written form, and submit by mail and MAYBE they will grant your a partial refund) . I feel completely ripped off!! FYI our tripped was booked with TWO airlines and after simply calling the airlines, we got our $$ back (via United and Frontier). We will NEVER EVER use justfly.com EVER!

-consider yourself warned

DO NOT USE!

Reply to: JustFly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted