We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choose seat in Wizz Air

Herzliya, Israel
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Choose seat in Wizz Air

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to choose my seats in a Wizz Air flight. My flights are in 19/8-24/8.

I've not ordered directly through Wizz Air website, in which I'm aware it's possible to choose my seat during the order, but through a travel agency website. I figured that I would just choose my seat later though Wizz Air website.

I couldn't find in Wizz Air website the possibility to choose my seat. I figured maybe I should wait for a 30 day period before the flights, and then a check in possibility will open for me, in which I'll be able to choose my seats. Am I right here?

8 replies to this topic
Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
16,885 posts
72 reviews
1. Re: Choose seat in Wizz Air

You should have your Wizzair booking number. If not, get it from the place you booked. Then click on "Check in & Bookings" and choose your seats.

Otherwise you can call: https:/…

Herzliya, Israel
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Choose seat in Wizz Air

All I see there is "Not selected" next to the seat, but nothing is clickable.

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
16,885 posts
72 reviews
3. Re: Choose seat in Wizz Air

Then call.

Corralejo, Spain
3 posts
1 review
4. Re: Choose seat in Wizz Air

they charge you 15€ more if you buy the seats from the call center. I have nothing clickable as well.

1 post
5. Re: Choose seat in Wizz Air

I'm going to be travelling with a 4 year old. Does anyone know whether small children are always guaranteed to be allocated seats with a family member, or would I have to pay (what is at the moment about £22 extra) to ensure my child sits with an accompanying adult?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
348 reviews
6. Re: Choose seat in Wizz Air

i have booked my holiday and all that, now I want to see if i can book an actual seat - how do you do it....i literally cannot work it out with all the various emails I have received from Wizz !!!!

thanks

7. Re: Choose seat in Wizz Air

I paid for two pre-boked seats to make sure I can sit next to my son - Wizzair still separated us, so there's no guarantee, whatever you do. We're treated like livestock.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
348 reviews
8. Re: Choose seat in Wizz Air

I got there in the end and booked a seat but what a trauma !! so blooming complicated - been on Wizz Air and come back on Wizz Air last month - good enough budget airline but astonishing bad bad bad customer service from the air stewardess !!

Reply to: Choose seat in Wizz Air
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted