We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wizz air online check in ''explanation needed''

Albania
2 posts
Save Topic
Wizz air online check in ''explanation needed''

Dear Travelers

I am little confused about this low cost airline called wizz air. I am reading only negative comments about this company.

After 4 days a have a flight with 6 other friends from Tirana to Budapest.

Today i realised that the airport check in is too expensive, so we would like to avoid 20 euros per person tax by using online check in.

The question is..:

Should i use the web page or the wizz application on my phone?

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Another thing. when we booked , unfurnately we did not chossed the seats. I wanted to know if we still have to pay wor the seats, OR IS IT FREE AFTER THE ONLINE CHECK IN WILL OPEN (48 hours befor the flight)

Thank you

3 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wizz air online check in ''explanation needed''

answers should all be on the airline website - https:/…accordion-4

2. Re: Wizz air online check in ''explanation needed''

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 January 2018, 08:05

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Wizz air online check in ''explanation needed''

Buna zia ! Va rog sa-mi spuneti si mie daca pot avea 4 baxuri de tigari in bagajul de mina la imbarcare in avion.Va multumesc!

Edited: 19 January 2018, 07:05
Reply to: Wizz air online check in ''explanation needed''
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted