We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking through viafly.eu

1 post
Save Topic
Booking through viafly.eu

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has booked flight through viafly.eu? The site seems pretty new and can find any reviews on it...

38 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,128 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

Is there a reason you're not booking direct with the airline?

UK
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

All the site info looks ok, and the trading name matches up, they also have a brick and mortar address, but like above, why are you not booking with the airline.

UK
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

Just did a dummy booking for the next flight I am taking.........

Google flights £207

Viafly 6579 Euro

;)

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

Hi I am planning to book ticket too. please share your experience with me. had you booked ticket with viafly or not?

5. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 November 2017, 14:49

Riga, Latvia
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

We managed to pay money for tickets to their English bank. The tickets have not yet been received still, Supprt says: "conditions are set only for the minimum and maximum limits for the issuance of tickets, where the minimum period is 48 hours after payment and the maximum limit is 14 days prior to the day of departure." The conditions are general and all the customers who agree with them agree make an order on our website. "

LAso the money has not yet been returned, because "According to the conditions, we have 10 working days."

So far 6 calendar days have passed.

I do not advise to anyone to work with them.

Riga, Latvia
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

10 working days are gone - no message. 25 days from the transfer date so far. NO tickets, no refund.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,754 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

They are fine. They also sell gold bars and I paid £100 for a kilo bar. Had to transfer money to their bank account. What could possibly go wrong? Wish you well, but why use them?

Portimao, Portugal
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

15 working date gone I sent messages,first they said three working days after during this week.Week passed they said 48 hours.now only one day left as I booked ticket with viafky.eu they don't reply any message.waiting for ticket so much stress.already took €395.now I realize they are lier.do you know how can I refound my money back?

Portimao, Portugal
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking through viafly.eu

Please don't choose them to buy plain ticket.you will suffer so much.they are lier.

Reply to: Booking through viafly.eu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted