We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BravoFly - Help!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
BravoFly - Help!

I booked flights from London to Maui, through BraoFly, way back in March this year. In September we got an email from them saying that the Airline had cancelled the flights and offered us an alternative route (same day, slightly longer but no problem), we responded and accepted the alternative the next day. We then received an email saying that we would receive an updated confirmation within 7 days, 6.5 weeks later and MULTIPLE chases from us and we haven't received anything.

I have been passed from pillar to post on the phone and am being told different things every time I call, most recently that they were going to re-book us on the flight that doesn't even exist any more. They keep telling me they'll call back within 1-2 hours but then never do.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to resolve this? We're supposed to be travelling on 13th December and this is a hugely important trip for us, I am beyond stressed!

10 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,630 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BravoFly - Help!

They have a representative that posts in here. Try sending her a private message. Search for one of the many other threads about Bravofly and chances are she will have posted in them.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
61,162 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BravoFly - Help!

This sound sveyr similar to other complaints about Bravofly's poor customer service. COntacting the rep may help, but with this lot there are no guarantees, unfortunately. I'm sorry you've had to find out just how poor they can be.

Edited: 15 November 2017, 10:33
newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,426 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BravoFly - Help!

The Bravofly & Edreams threads are coming thick & fast this week.

Obviously still plenty of people around happily booking with these very well-known shoddy agents still, & completely ignoring all the advice to avoid them

Canada
Level Contributor
6,924 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BravoFly - Help!

Bad choice to use BravoFly- sure hope you were saving a bundle,

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
8,394 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BravoFly - Help!

Have yiu tried viewing your booking on the airline's site? It may be showing the new details. Then again, it may show it all as cancelled.

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,099 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: BravoFly - Help!

Hi JenGraham,

We are extremely sorry to hear that you have a reason to complain about our services and that you are waiting for so long for a solution.

Schedule changes and cancellations, unfortunately, can happen from time to time and we pass the communication from the airline to passengers whose bookings have been impacted and help to book an alternative or request a refund.

It is strange to hear that you receive conflicting information from time to time regarding the alternative options and I would like to have one of our Agents verify this for you straight away.

In order to be able to do so, we need to check your reservation in our system. Therefore, we kindly invite you to respond to our private message on Tripadvisor at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Bravofly

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BravoFly - Help!

Hi All,

This issue is now resolved, thanks to all who provided suggestions on how to get it fixed.

To everyone who just slagged me off for booking through Bravofly - thanks, your input was helpful and greatly appreciated.

Jen

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BravoFly - Help!

7. Glad you got it sorted. Please let us know how you resolved this....it might help others in a similar situation.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
743 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: BravoFly - Help!

glad you got sorted jen

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
45,961 posts
1,452 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: BravoFly - Help!

While I do think that the solution should have come initially, and completely, it is great to know that they have sorted this out.

Travel safely, and enjoy Maui.

Hunt

Reply to: BravoFly - Help!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted