We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

Nottingham, United...
4 posts
TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

I’m flying long haul next month, 13hrs and am considering premium club because I want to be able to sleep, so it’s all about the seat for me, I don’t really care about the other perks. I can’t find out much about the seats just that they’ve a bigger recline. Can anyone with experience of both economy and premium club tell me if the seat is much different. Is the PC seat is wider(if so, how much), more comfortable(if so, how) and how much further is the recline. Thanks

148 replies to this topic
Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
65 reviews
1. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

Jesaisquo

I cannot answer the technical questions you have posed but i can assure we have travelled both Economy and Premium and would not fly any other way than the premium

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
344 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

I have flown premium but not economy so I cant compare. You are given a blanket and pillow. Here is a video that may help you decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26S2etHDMQ

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
973 posts
224 reviews
3. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

How much is the difference and how long is the flight?

London
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
37 reviews
4. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

I’ve never flown with TUI in economy or premium so cannot offer direct experience. However, there’s some information on their website which claims there is a greater seat recline in Premium...

https:/…travel-options

Have flown in economy and premium economy on other airlines such as Virgin Atlantic and BA and for us the main reason is also the seat... and it’s always been “worth it” as we prefer the bigger leg room, smaller cabin, recline etc... especially on a long haul flight.

Nottingham, United...
4 posts
5. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

Hi,

It’s £762 return for 3 of us so £254 ea. 11 hours there. 13 hours back on a night flight

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
973 posts
224 reviews
6. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

For the length of the flight I don’t think that’s a bad price. Just make sure you know what your paying for. It’s nothing like business class. It’s just bigger seat, more legroom, and drinks. Have you checked you tube there’s a few videos of the Dreamliner premium so you can get a feel for it. Try seat guru it usually has the exact size of the seats. Premium will likely be an inch or so wider. Don’t expect recline to be much more though and I don’t think there’s foot rests.

Edited: 21 February 2018, 14:17
East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
120 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

Never flown in economy on the TUI dreamliner but have flown premium. I wrote a review after my first trip and have travelled premium again since with 2 further trips booked. Take a look at my review hubby and I have flown several airlines first and business class for work and we were very impressed with TUI premium. And before I get slated I'm not saying it's anything like business or first I'm just trying to put my review into context. Though incientally I think the TUI premium on our trips to Jamaica and Mexico was better than BA premium to LA.

Edited: 21 February 2018, 14:40
Nottingham, United...
4 posts
8. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

Thanks for all your advice, it’s been a big help!

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
344 posts
23 reviews
9. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

Thats a good price I paid £324 last year just for myself. This year it was £372 when I booked but it was a lot higher at one point.

There is foot rests but I think row 1 on some of the dreamliners do not have foot rests.

Edited: 21 February 2018, 15:22
Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
44,028 posts
8 reviews
10. Re: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats

<<There is foot rests but I think row 1 on some of the dreamliners do not have foot rests.>>

All Premium seats have foot rests except Row 1 which have leg rests all bar 4 of the oldest 787-8's.

Angie.

Reply to: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted