We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WOW Air Reservations

Boston...
Level Contributor
104 posts
11 reviews
WOW Air Reservations

I booked a flight from Edinburgh to Boston on WOW Air using CheapOAir. I received an email from WOW Air with a confirmation number. it contained instructions to go to the WOW Air website for seat selection and other extras. However, when i use my confirmation number and last name it doesn't recognize my reservation. I called WOW Air and they were able to pull it up ok and offered to do seat selection, etc. over the phone. They had no explanation as to why i couldn't pull it up online, but they verified they couldn't do it either. Should i be worried. Anyone else encounter this problem?

3 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,192 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: WOW Air Reservations

I hope you get your issue resolved, but please let this be a warning not to book through dodgy third party sites in future. No way are they going to be cheaper than booking directly with WOW themselves.

Boston...
Level Contributor
104 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: WOW Air Reservations

I don't think CheopOAir is the problem. my credit card was charged by WOW Air and i received the confirmation from WOW Air. Also, they told me they can see the reservation. I just can't pull it up online.

Reykjavik, Iceland
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
13,685 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: WOW Air Reservations

Look for the booking number in the documentation provided by the airline. It's not the same as the one the agent has.

Another option: you can probably also use the actual ticket number to log into your booking. It has 10 digits.

Or maybe this is simply not an option for third-party bookings.

Edited: 09 November 2018, 00:09
Reply to: WOW Air Reservations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted