We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Transat-- Toronto to Paris

Erie, PA
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Air Transat-- Toronto to Paris

Does anyone have recent experience flying Air Transat on a transatlantic trip. Husband and I want to go to Paris in July but can't afford flagship airline prices. Air Transat rates are great but I have heard terrible things about cleanliness, leg room, quality, etc. If anyone has a recent experience, I'd love to hear your opinion. Thanks!

Milton, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Transat-- Toronto to Paris

I have flown Air Transat twice Toronto to Edinburgh. The only thing I didn't like about them was the lack of space. If you're very tall or very heavy I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to pay extra for Club Class. Otherwise, they were fine.

Edited: 08 April 2011, 21:33
Level Contributor
1,791 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Transat-- Toronto to Paris

Their club section is a joke. I payed 1400 dollars from Quebec City to Paris and the seats were still very cramped. I couldn't believe what a rip that was. The food was good but still an uncomfortable 7 hours.

cambridge, ON
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Transat-- Toronto to Paris

I flew air transat to amsterdam, with a 6 month old on my lap. There wasn't tons of space, but I'm not very tall which helps.

The food was good, and the flight attendants were awesome. Always willing to help. I would definitly fly with them again.

4. Re: Air Transat-- Toronto to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2012, 09:16
5. Re: Air Transat-- Toronto to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 21:16