We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Etihad Online Check In

glossop
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Etihad Online Check In

Hi

Please could somebody tell me if I check in online with Etihad is it possible for me to print the boarding pass out at a different time? My online check in opens at 9pm but I wouldn't have access to a printer until the following morning?

Thanks for all your help.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,366 posts
1,844 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Etihad Online Check In

Its been a while since I did online check in with Etihad.

I suspect you can have the boarding passes emailed to you as PDF documents which you can download and print it later. A lot of other airlines do this.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Etihad Online Check In

asd

Edited: 13 June 2011, 17:23
glossop
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Etihad Online Check In

thanks very much for your replies. please could anyone confirm that etihad are one of the airlines that do email pdf versions of your boarding passes?

thanks again.

4. Re: Etihad Online Check In

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 June 2011, 08:05
glossop
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Etihad Online Check In

Thank you for your reply Visajet but I will not be using the check-in facilities in Abu Dhabi, I am planning on checking in online at home at 9pm the day before my flight and then printing the boarding pass out the following day when I have access to a printer and was wondering if this was possible or do you only have the option of printing out the boarding pass when you complete the online check in procedure?

I have looked on Etihad's website and cannot find this information so wondered if anyone who had recently flown Etihad could confirm that this is possible?

Thanks again for all your help

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Etihad Online Check In

<<I am planning on checking in online at home at 9pm the day before my flight and then printing the boarding pass out the following day when I have access to a printer >>

On your Windows (I presume) PC, download and install "cutepdf". (google for it)

Check in.

Print boarding pass. When asked which printer, select "cute pdf".

This will save it to a file.

Email the file to yourself. Next day, retrieve file from email, and print the pdf.

OR

Copy the file to a memory stick and take with you and print it next day

If you have a Mac, ignore the cutepdf stuff.

Select print, then preview then save as pdf, to email or memory stick.

glossop
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Etihad Online Check In

Fantastic, Thank you

UK
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Etihad Online Check In

Hi

If you don't want to save as a PDF you can simply check in online then when you want to print your boarding passes simply go to manage my booking and enter your locator number. You can then print or re print the boarding passes.

Did this last week.

glossop
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Etihad Online Check In

Hi sraj

Perfect, that's exactly what I wanted to know :o)

Thanks very much

10. Re: Etihad Online Check In

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 00:18