We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair website

CUMBRIA
Level Contributor
556 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair website

Hi all

Has anyone else experienced Ryanair's website flashing up different prices?? When I change from one date to the next it kind of flashes up a price (eg £40.99) then settles on a different price (eg £109.99) Its driving me nuts as I get excited I've found a cheap flight but then in a split second it changes!

Has anyone else noticed this??

Thanks

Kerry

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,677 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair website

Which internet browser are you using?

CUMBRIA
Level Contributor
556 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair website

Hi

either Mozilla Firefox or Google chrome (I think thats what you mean by internet browser?!lol)

Kerry

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12,817 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair website

The price you see first is the basic fare price without taxes/charges. To avoid the "flashing", change your country to Ireland and it will only display the basic fare price with taxes/charges in the box on the left.

CUMBRIA
Level Contributor
556 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair website

Hi

thanks for that! Ive also discovered today that changing the country to Ireland means that you can see the prices for the whole week! That makes things soooo much easier!!!lol

Thanks again,

Kerry

North San Francisco...
Level Contributor
57 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair website

I had another thing with prices. When I put in 1 passenger it was 22 Euros cheaper than when I put in 2 passengers. That's both the base price and the total price. Any thoughts?

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,677 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair website

Yield Management

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12,817 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ryanair website

"I had another thing with prices. When I put in 1 passenger it was 22 Euros cheaper than when I put in 2 passengers. That's both the base price and the total price. Any thoughts?"

There's only one ticket left at the lower price?

England
Level Contributor
726 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ryanair website

Lexexpress is probably right

9. Re: Ryanair website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2013, 05:30