We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United Club in Portland Airport

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
62 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
United Club in Portland Airport

I wasn't sure how to search this on this site. I tried looking it up using Google, but received mixed information. I was hoping someone could tell me here...

I was given two passes to get into the United Club/Lounge and was thinking about using them at the Portland airport. I just wasn't sure if any beer/wine/liquor was complimentary at the Club in PDX.

If anyone has current information on this, sure would be helpful!! :)

Thanks!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: United Club in Portland Airport

Standard house wines and spirits are free at all United Clubs now.

united.com/web/…amenities.aspx

united.com/web/…default.aspx

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
62 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: United Club in Portland Airport

Thanks! I was getting mixed information from each website I would visit, so I wasn't sure if it varied from airport to airport.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,273 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: United Club in Portland Airport

You used to have to pay for all alcoholic drinks in United Red Carpet Clubs (the name for the lounges prior to the CO merger) but this changed in late 2010 so some of the information is probably just not updated and is out of date. The free drinks policy applies to all United Clubs though.

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
62 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: United Club in Portland Airport

Sweet! Thanks for the info you two!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: United Club in Portland Airport

You're welcome. Have a great flight and enjoy your visit to the club. It's not great, but better then waiting at the gate!

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
62 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: United Club in Portland Airport

Totally. It'll be a nice little start to our Vegas vacation :)

7. Re: United Club in Portland Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 19:17