We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.opodo.fr book website the worst experience in the world!

Paris, France
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
www.opodo.fr book website the worst experience in the world!

I booked a flight 4 months ago and they let me know the company's changes 10 hours before the flight because they've forgotten to do it when the air line company did change the schedule. Further more, you don t find anybody from this agency to answer to your questions and to find a solution!!!!!

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,863 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: www.opodo.fr book website the worst experience in the world!

I'm not defending the agent here - there are plenty of negative posts on here so I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole - but WHY on earth did you not check the flights yourself until 10 hours before your departure?

Basic common sense says that you take responsibility and check well ahead of time that your flights are ok.

And next time, don't book with a third party booking agent. Book directly with the airline and you'll get the flight change notices direct, though still check yourself.

Edited: 14 April 2012, 03:56
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,419 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: www.opodo.fr book website the worst experience in the world!

It was your responsibiltiy to check the flight details.

it was your responsibility to be aware that flight times change all the time.

Stop blaming others.

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,179 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: www.opodo.fr book website the worst experience in the world!

If this is the worst experience in the world to OP then it is hard to feel bad.

4. Re: www.opodo.fr book website the worst experience in the world!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 12:17