We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wheel chair facility

Sydney, New South...
1 post
Save Topic
wheel chair facility

hi

i wanna know about wheelchair facility,your airline provides ....how it works.my mom wanna visit sydney..but she has arthritis problem thats why she can't walk...she is non-english speaker,how she can communicate with staff.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Air Travel, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,542 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wheel chair facility

Hi,

198Kiran,

Welcome to TA.

First, do realize you are NOT "talking" to or with airline staff directly.. You are posting on a general access board and other users who know or choose to share their experiences and knowledge will try to do so.

Second, and more importantly, can you be more specific? What airline are we talking about? Between what to cities? I gather the destination is SYD, but where will you, or your mother start? and what will be the routing? Will she have a connection en-route?

If you give us more we might be able to give you a more accurate reply.

Travel Safe,

2. Re: wheel chair facility

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 15:40