We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight to Maldives

Poland
Level Contributor
102 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Flight to Maldives

Hello,

I'm planning to travel from Frankfurt, Germany to the Maldives.

Which airline I should choose: Emirates or Etihad or Qatar Air.

Pros and cons will be appreciated.

Greetings,

Darek

:)

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight to Maldives

All 3 decent airlines. All fly wide body planes from Frankfurt to their Middle East hub, but only Emirates use wide body planes to Male. Etihad and Qatar Airways mostly use narrow body A320/321 for that sector.

uk
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight to Maldives

Very similar product offered by all three.

Hubs of all three have pros and cons.

I'd just go with the best times and prices, although times can change.

Reading
Level Contributor
287 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight to Maldives

I have done London-Male with Emirates and Qatar and would choose the former because Dubai is a much better airport for transit. Doha is more primitive in this respect with stairs and bus to terminal rather than piers.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight to Maldives

Really, it's very subjective and minimal difference In reality, go with the best price and times as previously stated.

Lots of people will have had good or bad experiences with any of them, which will colour their views. In reality they are very similar. So go with what works for you.

Poland
Level Contributor
102 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight to Maldives

Hello,

Thanks for all the advice!

Maybe something else ...

Greetings,

Darek

:)

6. Re: Flight to Maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:42