We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter Flights 2015

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Winter Flights 2015

does anyone have any advice as to when these become on sale have been looking but had no joy thanx becky

liverpool
Level Contributor
804 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter Flights 2015

Hi Becky, Easyjet are on sale now upto late October, im sure i read somewhere that they will be releasing the rest of the winter flights mid April

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter Flights 2015

Thanx for that will keep my eye out for them

UK
Level Contributor
844 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winter Flights 2015

Last year (2013) and the year before, Easyjet flights for end of October onwards were released towards the end of March. Last year I think it was around the 26th March, as I remember we were sat in the airport and I got a notification that they were on sale! I had to leave it with my sister to book as were just about to board (lunchtime) and within 2 hours the price increased by £50 each!

You can register on the EJ website for alerts of flight releases or I am also registered on lowcostroutes, where you put in a date and the flight you are interested in and they will e-mail you when the flights are released. (Sometimes they are actually quicker than the airlines)

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Winter Flights 2015

The OP title says 2015, is that correct as the replies I think relate to this year 2014 ie currently available Oct 2014.

Not sure if it was a typo?

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,577 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Winter Flights 2015

Monarch and Jet2 and Thomas Cook have some flights for 2015.

UK
Level Contributor
844 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Winter Flights 2015

Amidst my rambling reply (!) I was indicating that Easyjet (mentioned these due to OP's location) usually release flights for late October onwards, which would include Jan, Feb, March and early April 2015, at the end of March. So hopefully they will be out this month.

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Winter Flights 2015

thank you all for your help and quick replies

BudandBob will keep looking then and register hopefully catch a good deal

Nicr74 its for december and january so i suppose yes its 20014/2015

Moreclan i have checked them and at the moment they are really ridiculous prices tbh

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,938 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Winter Flights 2015

I checked Easy Jet site yesterday winter 14/15 flights are going to be released 2nd week in April...a bit later than normal!

Bridge

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Winter Flights 2015

thanks bridgethemidge for letting me know will keep checking hopefully catch them when they do

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Winter Flights 2015

Hi bridgethemidge, where abouts on the easyjet website does it say winter 14/15 flights will be released 2nd week in April? The only info I can find says end of March. Cheers