We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westjet's new Plus seats

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
623 posts
51 reviews
Westjet's new Plus seats

Has anyone down in the new seats? Can unpublished share your experience? Was the service the same or upgraded s well? What I the fee? Is there lounge access?

Canada
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Westjet's new Plus seats

More legroom, same service but early boarding, free alcoholic drink --after 11 a.m., snack/sandwich (depending upon length of flight), no lounge access included, upgrade fees upon checkin vary according to flight length and if seats are available.

It is usually quite expensive to book these seats in advance and not usually worth it IMHO, but worthy of consideration at check in if offered though.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Westjet's new Plus seats

Also, Plus fare gives you 2 free bags and no change fee if booked initially, but no extra free bags if booked as an upgrade at check in.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
188 posts
67 reviews
3. Re: Westjet's new Plus seats

Yes we book them on any fight 4 hrs or longer. They are totally worth the added cost IMHO. I find the seats on the 737-800 the most comfortable but the added legroom is huge benefit for me. As mentioned you get 2 checked bags (max 50lbs each), advanced boarding & free menu item & bar service.

4. Re: Westjet's new Plus seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 01:17