We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can I trust bestjet.com?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
can I trust bestjet.com?

Hi

Anyone had any experience with bestjet? I usually use skyscanner to look up flights then book through the airline directly but this time it is cheaper to book through bestjet (referred by skyscanner) than the actual airline (China Southern airlines)....

are the legit?

😏Sarah

226 replies to this topic
Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
40 reviews
31. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

I purchased a business class airfare with Cathay Pacific Syd-Lhr return last November with Bestjet and had absolutely no problems whatsoever. Wouldn't hesitate to book through them again. And yes, I saved nearly $500 off the cost of the flights by booking with Bestjet over booking direct with the airline.

County Kilkenny...
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
32. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

No, I would never use them again.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
4 posts
134 reviews
33. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

Hi Sarah,

Bit late getting back to you, however, have used Bestjet and found that they are very competitive in pricing. They go in many cases for the bare bones which means that you may have to pay extra to pre book your seats. Other than that they are very good when you have short time to book say a couple of months out.

Gladstone, Australia
1 post
34. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

ATAS Accredited Travel Agents

Bestjet.com

5/22 Constance Street

Fortitude Valley QLD

1300 237 853

www.bestjet.com

support@bestjet.com

35. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 02:05

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
4 posts
134 reviews
36. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

They are a legit Travel Agency. If you are Travel savvy they are ideal.If you need more service then as always go to a full service agency and psy more.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
37. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

Homeberger from Melbourne is a fake!!!! One only has to read her superlatives in regards to bestjet and the call staff to see who is paying Homeberger....Um that would be bestjet....

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
42 reviews
38. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

Were fees and taxes included in the price ?

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
40 reviews
39. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

Well Dennis J I certainly do NOT work for Bestjet but I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Australia
Level Contributor
322 posts
49 reviews
40. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

Well I'm contemplating using bestjet for future travel and after reading all comments if you need to change is going to cost you. Frankly if I needed to change a flight within a day and it was expensive I would suck it up not cancel or change flights.

If it's a small change in price yes book with the airline but I think the risk you take on buying ticket otherwise.

Hmmm thanks for everyones input.

Current prices between bestjet and airline is sixty bucks.

Reply to: can I trust bestjet.com?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted