We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson complaints form

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
3,857 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson complaints form

Does anyone know how to make a complaint on the Thomson complaints form for a travel date in the future? It won't accept the date I put in and says to select the appropriate option from the drop down, but there isn't anything in that for a future travel date!

126 replies to this topic
Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,904 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson complaints form

I don't think there is a complaints form for Pre Travel but you could always write to Thomson Head Office.

Thomson Holidays,

Wigmore House,

Wigmore Lane,

Luton,

LU2 9TN

Or even go through social media via Facebook to get their attention.

https://www.facebook.com/Thomsonholidays/

Angie.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,435 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson complaints form

All the contact information is on their website

thomson.co.uk/editorial/legal/contact-us-pac…

If you can't sort it out over the phone they will at least be able to give you an email address of someone who hopefully can. If you booked in store though you will probably have to contact them, even if it's a complaint about them.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
3,857 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson complaints form

I've posted a query on the Thomson FB page. Beginning to wonder what company they use to provide their IT, because they need a mighty kick up the rear end!

ireland
Level Contributor
211 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson complaints form

Hi

I have a complaint in with Crystal/Thomsons. I am getting nowhere. if you read my review https://www.tripadvisor.ie/ShowUserReviews-g…

you will get an idea about it.

Crystal have now told me after months of waiting, that as THEY did not respond quickly enough to my original written complaint, sent in September 2015, they cannot research it as all their reps have gone home!

They have offered me E100 (euro!) off my next holiday with them, to be used within two years! There was poo smear and cobwebs - and more - in our bedroom, which was never dealt with properly despite our complaints at the time . The photos on the review were taken at the end of our holiday!

What do I do now??

Edited: 22 February 2016, 09:46
ireland
Level Contributor
211 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson complaints form

I have probably stolen your thread, sorry Beanerd, I shall start a new one

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
61,206 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson complaints form

Beanerd, I expect that the complaints form is intended to be used by those that wish to complain about something that happened during their holiday. That doesn't mean you can't complain about something that has occurred with your booking before you travel, it just means that the form isn't the appropriate method to use.

I'd write to them in the traditional manner, outlining the problems or concerns. If it was serious, I'd email and send a paper copy through the post.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson complaints form

The complaints form begins "If your holiday didn't go as planned and you need to get in touch with us, please provide the following information so we can look at your comments.".

So it seems it's only for complaints about events which have already happened. The alternative offered is to contact them by post - the address has already been offered in post 1.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson complaints form

Don't bother as the after care team do not care at all. We have been treated like crap, non of our complaints been answered and told to go 3rd party... what's the point all big boys stick together. Do not book Thompson holidays. Disgusted with their treatment and have no regard to paying customers !!!

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,435 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson complaints form

^^^^^^^^^

Necropost.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomson complaints form

If you book through a third party, even if it is a Thomson shop, they are the ones who will need to sort it out.

Reply to: Thomson complaints form
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted