We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis of the Seas

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Oasis of the Seas

Hi, We're due to sail on the OOTS this coming June (family of four - two teenagers). We've never cruised before but know many people who have - but we still have a lot of questions to ask.

1. Do OOTS provide towels for the poolside?

2. What days are the formal evenings?

3. I cant find a list of the free restaraunts? Is there one?

whatch this space..................

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,829 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oasis of the Seas

If you go to the Royal Caribbean website you can find a lot of information. But to answer generally.....

1. yes, towels are provided poolside.

2. number of formal evenings depends on the length of your cruise. you can find this on the website under What to Pack.

3. the main dining room is free and the buffet restaurant. there should be a few others which are also listed on their website under Dining.

Have a great time! Royal Caribbean ships are very good with teenagers!.

Southern Ontario
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oasis of the Seas

Do we have to pay for water and pop or is that included in our package?

Thanks!

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oasis of the Seas

By 'pop' I asume you mean soda ?

You have to pay for soda.

Water? I never pay for it, but then again, I dont drink bottled.

Homerglen,ill
Level Contributor
5 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oasis of the Seas

Soft drinks ( soda/pop ) is not free, you can purchase a drink special that gives you unlimited soft drinks ( soda/pop ). Ice tea , coffee etc are free

5. Re: Oasis of the Seas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2013, 05:19