We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mistake on Review I made

Phoenix Az
1 post
Save Topic
Mistake on Review I made

I sent a review but didn't understand your circle rating system. There were 5 circles to check and the the word Terrible. Usually if there is the word terrible at the far right as yours was I assumed the circle on the far left was Excellent. I just read the email you sent me and it said that you were sorry I didn't enjoy my stay. If you had read my review I said the complete opposite. I have answered several surveys this past month and excellant was always first and not satisfied was on the right. I am sorry for not understanding how they system worked and I don't want the B & B to suffer from my mistake. Is there any way to rectify the mistake?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,879 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mistake on Review I made

Yes you can remove your review and then resubmit it. There is a link to help you do that. It can be found by navigating to the subject of reviews via the help centre button at the bottom of the page. Hope that helps.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mistake on Review I made

"At TripAdvisor, "5" (excellent) is the highest rating and "1" (terrible) is the lowest." By placing your mouse over the ratings, it will display what the dots mean.

Here's the link to remove your review:

tripadvisor.ca/help/how_to_remove_a_review_y…

Before you remove it, I'd suggest you copy it to a word-processing program.

For future reference, this forum is for suggestions to improve the site. Questions for assistance in using the site, such as "how to" and how do I" can be asked in the Support Forum. Here's the link:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

L4

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,035 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mistake on Review I made

Hi bonjour5;

For future reference, the Support Forum is available for general "How To" questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

Best Regards

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,879 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mistake on Review I made

Oh and I forgot to say, welcome to the forums Bonjour5:) Hope that helped.

5. Re: Mistake on Review I made

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 06:42