We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phone number

Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 posts
Save Topic
phone number

looking for a phone number to speak to a live person

Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: phone number

want to speak to a live person

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,543 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: phone number

Don't think this is going to happen

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,798 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: phone number

Hi tam62_11,

Welcome to TripAdvisor and the Support Forum! This forum, like all other TripAdvisor forums, is primarily member-driven.

TripAdvisor does not offer telephone support. The Help Center has answers to many questions as well as many links to Contact forms. You can find a link to the Help Center at the bottom of the screen, underneath the flags.

Once in the Help Center, look for a question similar to your issue. Open up the FAQ, and, if available, click on the Didn't Answer your Question? Contact Us hyperlink.

Alternatively, you can briefly describe your issue here, and one of the regular members in this forum can point out to the correct form to use.

Silvia

Jacksonville...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: phone number

That's helpful. THanks a million.

Belgium
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: phone number

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/pages/about_us.html

last box, 3rd bulletin point.

Found via the the first blue tab-link of the last blue line at the bottom of this page.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,798 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: phone number

Clipper,

Just in case, that's the general phone number for TripAdvisor, not for Support which is not offered to members, only to Owners.

Silvia

Belgium
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: phone number

Ah, I didn't know that, thanks; not that I'm sure if support is what the OP is asking for either.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: phone number

OP asked 2½ months ago.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: phone number

The wrong phone number appears on my site. I have changed it in the managers section and it still appears as the wrong number. This is serious for more than one reason. I must speak to someone at trip advisor privately. How can I do that?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: phone number

TripAdvisor have created a private Owners' forum where hospitality professionals can interact with and help each other.

Please note that questions or complaints about matters that pertain only to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business or property owners, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k4608029…

Edited: 14 July 2011, 07:52