We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review Metrix - Not showing report!

Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Review Metrix - Not showing report!

Greetings. I just want to let you know that it has been a few days already without access to the report Review Metrix provides. I have already commented this in another forum and many have been having the same trouble. Can you please check upon this and let us know what the situation is. Regards.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
97,322 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review Metrix - Not showing report!

Hi there:

This is the Support forum which is for answering general questions about using the Trip Advisor site.

Trip Advisor has created an Owners Forum to deal with questions such as yours. For more information on the Owners Form and how to access it check out this link::

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k50560…

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,808 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review Metrix - Not showing report!

Please post in the same thread you already contributed to and check the response of TA Staff:

tripadvisor.com/…39383938

Silvia

3. Re: Review Metrix - Not showing report!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 02:42