We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Churrascaria Bufalo Grille, Santo Amaro, Sao Paulo

Ely
Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Churrascaria Bufalo Grille, Santo Amaro, Sao Paulo

I wonder why this restaurant is not available for me to write a review. Has anybody else been there?

It was very good but I got stung. The buffet meal with as much as you can eat was only R$26.95 which is about £8.50 but we had two Caipirinhas and they charged about R$20 each (£6.25)!!! Considering a bottle of Cachaca costs less than £2.00 that was a bit of a swindle.

Food was good though and no need to go to Fogo de Chao just 200m up the road and pay three times as much.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
99,729 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Churrascaria Bufalo Grille, Santo Amaro, Sao Paulo

Hi Philip:

If you wish to add the restaurant to the TA date base follow the instructions listed on this page:

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/what_if_i_want_to_rev…

It may take 4 to 5 weeks for TA to add it though, but they will notify you when it has been and then you can write your review.

2. Re: Churrascaria Bufalo Grille, Santo Amaro, Sao Paulo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 00:16