We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

I have started to use (www.psptravel.com) more and more for my own personal and business travel and have also recently started to write some reviews.Now I would like to add my own business so that hopefully some of our own happy clients can write reviews about there experiences.

I tried once already to add it but just heard nothing back.

any help please or good Idea!

Ps: to be in your information I did fill one out and sent it before (about 4 months ago) but never heard anything back so can only presume I must have done something wrong ??

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

Hi Fabio,

Welcome to the forums.

To request a listing, you can use this form:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/GetListedNew

Just to let you know, this forum is for making suggestions/providing feedback to TA. For assistance in using the site, here's the link to the Support Forum:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

Cheers,

L4

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

Hi my friend I tired do that before, so I had put my business at this link:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/GetListedNew

no one time or twice it is 9 or more time I do that but always I get automatically message that my bussines not ok with the guidance but i'm sure always put and follow the right

there is any other help please

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,979 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

What is the nature of your business? Is it one that does multi day tours? If so, it may not be eligible to be listed as TA only accepts one day tours for listing , not multi day. If that is not the issue, perhaps telling us more about your business will be helpful- I am a bit confused... I take it your business is not the link you posted above? I am not sure how that link is related to your post.

4. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 13:05
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

Hi Fabio,

I looked at the website and it lists multi-day trips: I didn't see any day trips on the website. Just to let you know, there are two ways to add listings: 1) owner/manager 2) member initiated. Each way has its own form.

As TripAdvisor Staff have stated that the business does not meet the listing criteria, then I'm sorry but there's nothing else we can do.

Regards,

L4

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

dear L4,

Real I don't know, believe me I lost my hope, cos I promiss my friend (the owner) that you will have your owner business soon, but I don't what to do.

what you mean by multi-day trips? oh trip to Morocco and in cataluna, i'm right ?

if that make problem he able to delet one of them (trip in cataluna).

more than I had check tripadvisor and I fon't lot of same as but they have business listing, believe me.

Ps: he can only mak day tours if possible put him in morocco listing

kind regards

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

The forums are primarily member-driven and I'm not a TA Staff. Multi-days tours are tours that are longer than one day. As I said, that's what's on your friend's website. Listings are accepted only if they meet the listing criteria and your friend has been turned down several times.

Regards,

L4

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,036 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

>>"have agency in Spain"<<

TripAdvisor does not list travel agencies.

Best Regards

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

Dear RescueTeam,

thanks for you reply and for your Idea, so maybe there is agency make tours and they have business listing, believe me.

more than I have talk with my friend and he change something the website no he have day tours, go and check by yourself.

He do not do something outside the law, more than He do the same activities like other sites

kind regards

10. Re: How to add my business Listing to TripAdvisor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2014, 00:15